Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Williams Engineering Canada
- Educational Req.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written skills and the ability to provide feedback to others in a diplomatic and constructive manner.
- The ability to think creatively and work with others to develop out-of-the box ideas.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven track record for providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and experience using a company intranet.
- Understanding of web content management systems.
- Good understanding of marketing, communications and business development practices.
- Contact Name
- Courtney Maddox
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 1, 2019
- Work with regional offices to develop high value proposals and provide editing as required to ensure the proposal response is accurate and effective
- Review and understand Requests for Proposals and similar procurement documents and prepares responding proposal outline documents that meet requirements and deadlines
- Determine deadlines and deliverables and managing communications with key stakeholders to ensure milestones are met during the development of proposal documents
- Maintains version control of proposal template documents
- Create qualifications packages and presentations to support the organization and its business development efforts
- Fact check information submitted to the marketing group by other departments and offices for the purposes of promoting the organization
- Write and edit content for any award submissions, coordinate the submission and produce the layout of each award
- Support the creation and maintain written content to be used in traditional and new media platforms
- Maintain, coordinate and edit various digital marketing tools including: the external and internal websites, external and internal e-newsletters, etc.
- Coordinate and design graphics for both print and digital marketing materials
- Edit documentation submitted by other departments to align with marketing department requirements
- Investigate and coordinate promotional materials, track expenditures, and review effectiveness of different products
How to apply:
To apply for this position please visit our website and search for the marketing coordinator position on the form on the same page and follow the steps provided.