Marketing Coordinator (entry level)
Posted/Last Revised: 5th Feb, 2019
- Beaverbrook Group of Companies
- Pay will commensurate with experience.
- Contact Name
- Jennifer Hobbs
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 15, 2019
Please email your cover letter and resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Marketing Coordinator (entry level)
Closing date: Friday, February 15th, 2019
Thank you to all applicants for their interest – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beaverbrook Group of Companies
We are an integrated real estate firm with expertise in residential and commercial development, high-volume home building, infill, custom and mixed-use projects.
Our Marketing & Innovation Division, led by our Chief Innovation Officer, works with Executive and cross-discipline teams to design of new projects and products; implement corporate and divisional marketing strategies; and undergo R&D to help push the boundaries of the real estate industry and create communities that redefine quality of life.
Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands and continually strive to offer the most effective services/products in the industry. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a group RSP matching program, employee performance reviews, education/training allowances and employee share plan.
We pride ourselves on our ‘smart casual’ dress code and culture – stylish, put-together, never stuffy. Our HR Manager acts as a concierge for new employee onboarding.
We are looking to be the new ‘home’ of a great new teammate who has the capacity to innovate and excel.
Marketing Coordinator Position
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will work with the internal marketing team and be responsible for facilitating the execution of the marketing strategy for the company overall and each of the divisions under the Beaverbrook umbrella. Primary responsibilities are to coordinate the marketing efforts for a given project, to assist the sales team with client outreach; and work closely with various suppliers (i.e. agencies, printers, media, etc.).
Candidates for the role should demonstrate a keen interest in the real estate industry and marketing, have relevant post-secondary education and experience in executing marketing strategies. This is a growth role whereby a successful candidate will earn more responsibilities over time.
- Execute strategies, policies, and programs that will lead to heightened and sustained brand awareness
- Assisting with the development of marketing campaign budgets and ensure projects adhere to set budgets
- Support sales team with creation of marketing materials
- Assist in event coordination, planning, set up and communications
- Provide status updates to internal stakeholders and work closely with them to support their marketing initiatives
- Track competitor campaigns and provide reports
- Update website content in Content Management System (e.g. WordPress)
- Coordinate execution of marketing initiatives to ensure quality control and meeting set deadlines
- Provide assistance on special projects as required
- Track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to analyze the success of marketing initiatives
- Proofreading and some writing of marketing materials
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree, with minimum 1-year marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team to execute an overall marketing strategy
- Experience with collateral development, print and digital advertising, direct mail, radio, out-of-home, database marketing, online marketing, social media, retail marketing and signage are an asset
- Event coordination experience is an asset
- Familiar with Edmonton real estate market is an asset
- Working knowledge of CRM systems is an asset
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite programs for editing marketing collateral is an asset
Other Skills & Requirements
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills and the ability to work in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Work may be required after hours and on weekends, sometimes on short notice
- Valid driver’s licence and access to personal vehicle
Beaverbrook Group of Companies is a well-established real estate firm with an outstanding reputation in the Capital Region and Fort McMurray. The company values its employees and is committed to maintaining a positive and productive work environment. Senior management has carefully selected a team of individuals who work cohesively and are bright, energetic, professional, and passionate.
The Beaverbrook Group of Companies includes:
- Beaverbrook Communities
Beaverbrook Communities is a prominent land developer that plans, creates and builds thoughtful communities. Over the last 20 years, we have built a proven track record of successful developments by turning over 7,000 acres of raw land into flourishing communities that many families proudly call home today. The Beaverbrook team is a prominent member in the Alberta development community and has developed communities that continue to grow and prosper in Edmonton, Fort McMurray, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Strathcona County, and Sturgeon County.
- Dolce Vita Homes
Dolce Vita is a homebuilder, building over 250 homes per year with an expansive portfolio of home options ranging from the starter market to homes valued at over $1 million. Dolce Vita is dedicated to creating homes of spectacular beauty, character and quality, but first, we are committed to our customers. Founded in 2008, Dolce Vita’s is an industry leader in value, award-winning customer service, home designs and environmental integrity. The company is the only high-volume Edmonton homebuilder to be recognized as a Mike Holmes Approved Homes® builder and Energy Star builder.
- InHouse by Beaverbrook
Edmonton is diversifying its population base and becoming increasingly more cosmopolitan. As infill development has become more popular, InHouse is now a major player in building residential and mixed-use projects in Edmonton’s core. West Block Glenora – with occupancy beginning this summer – is a perfect example of the integration with over 80% of residential and over 60% retail/office space already spoken for.
- Beaverbrook Commercial
Building on the industry leading projects and land positions held by Beaverbrook Communities and InHouse, Beaverbrook Commercial’s mandate is to create valuable commercial projects – providing impactful commercial amenities and employment opportunities allowing diverse communities to flourish.