Posted/Last Revised: 16th May, 2017
- The Headhunters (on behalf of client)
- $65,000 - $75,000
- Educational Req.
- Experience in brand development
- Proven history of successful planning and budgeting of strategies
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related
- Experience in designing, writing and implementing marketing material
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Contact Name
- Cam Macmillan
- Closing Date
- May. 19, 2017
Please submit your application online: click here
Are you a Marketing professional looking to join a company with 21st century thinking, where you can really stretch your creative juices? We have a tremendous opportunity for an up-and-comer marketing professional.
You understand better than anyone the bonds that tie customers to brands. This is the chance for you to “own” marketing in a fast-growing organization!
Our Edmonton-based client is a trusted Canadian brand in the market place. This organization needs to continue brand development and consumer communications.
What the Marketing Manager does:
- Leads the development, implementation and budgeting of the marketing, communication, brand and strategic plans
- Manages corporate social media, website and SEO to maintain marvelous public relations and continued consumer loyalty
- Collaborates with the sales team on promotional material, discounts, specials, etc.
- Monitors and reviews the strategic environment to utilize innovation to push forward marketing capabilities