Posted/Last Revised: 7th Apr, 2018
- All Weather Windows
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
Primary Qualifications Required:
- University degree in marketing
- Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing and communications
- Considerable knowledge of strategic marketing planning.
- Considerable knowledge of developing and implementing budgets (national and regional level).
- Knowledge and understanding of graphic design, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, wordpress website maintenance.
- Ability to develop and implement marketing plans, strategies and promotional events.
- Minimum of 5 years in related field, including 2 years of supervisory experience, in the planning and implementation of strategic and product marketing plans and programs; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to organize, direct, and effectively control the work of internal and external professionals engaged in marketing activities on behalf of the company.
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Contact Phone
- (780) 451-0670
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2018
I’m ready. I want a challenge. I want the chance to work in a successful company who lives their corporate values. I want the opportunity to work as a true Business Partner and build programs from the ground up. I want to inspire and influence, not just implement. I’m ready to make my mark.
Are you ready?
The Marketing Manager, under the direction of the Director of Marketing is primarily responsible to manage the operations of the Marketing Department. This will include the development and implementation of marketing plans, strategies, policies and programs designed to effectively market All Weather Windows products and services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Product Manager to develop marketing plans for current product portfolio.
- Supervises and participates in the development of plans, strategies, tactics, programs, campaigns, community sponsorships and events designed to promote All Weather Windows as an entity and in all 4 channels of business – D2C, Builder, Dealer and Architectural.
- Determines performance metrics for tactics, conducts review post implementation to review overall effectiveness of plan(s).
- Ensure the growth of employees in the marketing department; hiring, training, coaching and performance management as necessary.
- Maintain and update all websites owned by All Weather Windows and the family of companies.
- Work with Communications and Event Consultant to develop and execute social media strategy.
- Actively working with any and all marketing related agencies.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a wide variety of internal and external customer relations including relationships with sales personnel, service personnel and the remainder of AWW employees.
- Responsible for the training of dealers/distributors and the AWW sales force in the availability, access and use of promotional/sales tools and support for AWW products and services.
- Manages ongoing strategic communications for Corporate strategy, Mission 2020 and each of the strategic imperatives.
- Manages internal communications to AWW Employees.
- Working with the Product Manager, Channel Sales Directors, the Director of Marketing and the VP of Sales and Marketing determine price increase levels and monitor price attainment in each channel.
- Manage and approve pricing promotions in Dealer and Builder Channels.
- Oversee co-op fund requests as well as promotional giveaway programs for the Dealer channel.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Jointly funded benefit package
- A “Business Partner” in the true sense of the word; using your positive attitude and interest in the business to shape and influence the business
- A team that works hard, but doesn’t forget to stop and celebrate its success
An exceptional company is founded upon exceptional people. At All Weather Windows, we invest in our people and are always looking for new opportunities for our employees to grow alongside our business, working together as part of a team to achieve success. We’ve been continually recognized by our attention to employee satisfaction and, as a result, the commitment and hard work of our employees has been acknowledged through awards and media recognition.
Founded in 1978, All Weather Windows operates 8 Customer Solution Centres across Western Canada and has two manufacturing plants in Edmonton, Alberta. If you embrace variety and change and are looking for a growth environment favouring the development of competencies, then come join us!
If you are interested and possess the appropriate qualifications, please apply online via our Careers Page: http://www.allweatherwindows.com/careers