Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Jun, 2018
- PCM Canada
- Educational Req.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communication, or an equivalent level of experience.
- Four to five years of progressive marketing experience (or combined experience).
- Strong digital marketing knowledge, specifically in SEO / SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Social Media Advertising.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), and experience with a wide variety of communication mediums (portfolio demonstrating written skills an asset).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively time manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective analytical, problem solving/issue resolution skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, innovation, and creativity.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms, marketing automation, and email marketing software/programs.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); Adobe Professional Suite experience an asset.
- Contact Name
- Kevin Der
- Contact Phone
- (780) 426-4444
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 22, 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and growing team in a direct-impact role that contributes to our bottom-line success.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Vendor Partner Relations, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for PCM Canada in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Ultimately, the tasks include managing and coordinating marketing staff, leading market research efforts, and planning/executing strategic campaigns that span both digital and analog activities.
You will do this using a mix of marketing tools including advertising, client events, media, community investment, professional and business associations and events, social media, conferences/tradeshows, and other activities as defined. The role will also require interaction with external marketing agencies and/or providers. Some travel is also expected.
Specific Accountabilities: Leadership Accountabilities:
- Develop and successfully implement PCM Canada’s Marketing Plan.
- Report on results of Digital and Conventional Marketing initiatives, including campaigns and events.
- Effectively manage Marketing budget, including review and analysis of expenditures and reporting on actual results – this includes Vendor funded programs.
- Supervise and mentor staff, including timely and appropriate performance reviews.
- Work under tight deadlines, collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote PCM Canada’s vision and values.
Specific Accountabilities: Marketing Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of PCM Canada’s markets and target customer profiles (buyer personas).
- Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns appropriate for the different regional markets and customer segments.
- Responsible for maintaining lead and opportunity management as a part of ongoing Marketing analytics – this requires working closely with the designated Marketing Analysts. This includes publishing and sharing campaign performance against department and corporate objectives.
- Maintain and manage all external (client facing) collateral such as brochures, presentations, relevant templates, case studies and white papers, online content, and event collateral.
- Maintain and co-manage all digital partner and agency relationships. This includes:
- Day-to-day management of PCM Canada online (website and social media), working directly with inbound marketing agency.
- Lead planning and execution of partner managed strategic sales campaigns with agencies; this includes kick-off and follow up calls/meetings.
- Lead planning and execution of strategic vendor partner campaigns with IT vendors; which requires working closely with the Vendor Management practice.
- Responsible for delivering all reporting, metrics, and analytics on a timely basis.
- Actively oversee external communication channels such as the corporate website, email, social media, blogs/press releases, and other periodicals.
- Support internal Business Units on messaging and promotion of internal programs and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain and protect the PCM Canada corporate brand
- Other duties as assigned.
Added value for consideration:
- IT industry and product knowledge and experience an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM).
- Knowledge or certifications in digital marketing competencies.
About the Company
PCM Canada, is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end IT solutions to clients across Canada, such as application innovations; systems integration services; hardware and software procurement services; and managed services (computer facilities management, application management, support/help desk and life cycle management services, etc.). With 600 IT professionals and support staff, we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Richmond Hill, Markham, Etobicoke, Winnipeg, and Vancouver.