Marketing, Social Media and Communications Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 11th Sep, 2018
- BubbleUP Marketing
- Educational Req.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Online Marketing
- University or College Degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience working in a marketing agency
- Photography, videography, public relations or journalism background would be a bonus
- Contact Name
- Jason Vance
- Contact Phone
- (780) 800-0052
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2018
Our full service marketing agency is looking for a full-time Marketing, Social Media and Communications Coordinator.
We need someone who enjoys long walks on the keyboard and has a way with words. A clever chameleon that can “become the client” while tweeting, hash-tagging, liking, pinning, blogging, posting, networking, and meme-ing (is that even a word?)
This position will require the use of social media marketing and management, content writing, email marketing and other communication strategies to reach client objectives. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will work with Account Managers and our dynamite SEO team while consulting with clients, researching their competition, and of course planning and executing online marketing strategies.
- Research, analyze and plan online strategies using;
- Social Media
- Content Marketing and Blog Writing
- Execute, manage and assess the performance of the above strategies
- Work with Internet Marketing Team to develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve client experience and “blow their goals out of the water.”
- Work with BubbleUp’s entire team to ensure client satisfaction and that all Marketing and Communication projects are managed on time/budget
- Motivated and creative self-starter
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and a variety of social media platforms
- Being a coffee drinker is an asset, knowing how to make lattes with our Breville Barista will likely make you ‘Employee of the Month’ your first day. It would definitely make you new friends.