Posted/Last Revised: 9th May, 2018
- Focus Communications
- Educational Req.
- A BCom, with a major in marketing or equivalent
- Recent continuous learning and upgrading to stay current with the latest innovations in marketing
- At least 4-5 years’ experience, previous agency experience preferred
- Drive, passion and creativity to develop and implement kick-ass strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in creating, and delivering on, marketing plans
- Strong writing skills, with advertising copywriting experience an asset
- Ability to multitask and manage several clients at a time
- A valid driver’s licence and vehicle to go to client meetings
- Contact Name
- Sue Heuman
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 31, 2018
Focus Communications is seeking a motivated, experienced marketing specialist to take our clients’ projects to the next level. An experienced specialist will bring keen insight into today’s marketing mix – traditional and digital – and creative and innovative approaches to marketing assignments.
This position works as part of a dynamic team to understand and help address clients’ marketing challenges.
Focus Communications is a boutique firm specializing in small and medium enterprises, and public and private sector organizations. We combine the best of marketing and communications to develop strategies that make sense. Our strength is in our ability to create and deliver innovative solutions to meet client needs.