Posted/Last Revised: 20th Sep, 2018
- AMA - Alberta Motor Association, Insurance Services
- Kingsway, Edmonton
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field, such as marketing or communications.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- You have a strong background in marketing account coordination with at least 4 years of working experience.
- You will get bonus points for having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, Content & Email marketing, and copywriting
- Contact Name
- Vishnu Singh
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 15, 2018
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that defines how marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and drive sales for a selected portfolio of insurance products.
- Deliver persona based messaging and collateral geared at engaging and supporting customers in all stages of the insurance lifecycle.
- Develop lead genenration strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Continually test/optimize existing campaigns to identify areas of improvement.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics and reporting measures to gauge success.
- Collaborate with all marketing departments and web related groups to deliver effective marketing solutions.