Marketing Specialist – Temporary Full Time
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd May, 2017
- Alberta Motor Association
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
What You’ve Done
- You have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field, such as marketing or communications.
- You have a strong background in social media marketing and online marketing with 3 to 10 years marketing experience.
- Having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, Traditional Media and copywriting is an asset.
- Contact Name
- Samantha Goettel
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2017
You sleep and breathe digital media. You understand that knowledge is power and for you, there’s nothing more fulfilling than developing breakthrough strategies and processes (or enhancing existing ones) that help you bring valuable knowledge to others. You also have a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term. Answer live in the research data and you love uncovering those “hidden gems” of information that “speak” to your business partners. You’re a market researcher master who gets a twinkle in your eye when talking about member satisfaction, employee engagement, segmentation and predictive modelling. If this sounds like you, consider joining us for a 12 to 15 month term to cover a maternity leave.
What Moves You
- You’re detail oriented, and the type of person who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, and are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas — after all, two heads are better than one.
- You can strategize and execute integrated digital campaigns across a range of platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Report to the Travel Marketing Manager.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive campaign strategy that defines how marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all Travel Service products.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Continually test/optimize existing campaigns to identify areas of improvement.
- Deliver personal-based messaging and collateral geared at engaging and supporting customers in all stages of the travel lifecycle.
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics and reporting measures to gauge success.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.