Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Feb, 2019
- Go Auto Corporate
- Contact Name
- Felicia Palmer
- Contact Phone
- (780) 901-4996
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 15, 2019
Go Auto Marketing is looking for a stand out Program Manager to continue to drive our industry-leading dealer group forward!
Working directly with our director of marketing as well as being part of our best in class marketing team, you will be responsible for end to end ownership of Go Auto’s market wide monthly campaigns as well as our loyalty program the Go Card. This includes offering a value proposition, presenting a strategy to win, developing and delivering on a marketing execution plan, resourcing and providing appropriate performance tracking and reporting.
- You can work in a team-based environment to deliver best in class results for our dealerships.
- You are a self starter and motivated to succeed and hit targets.
- You have a pro-active mindset and are always looking for the next big thing
- You are assertive and can take action
- You have an eye for detail and like to look at data
- You can multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- You can prioritize requests to the benefit of the company
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and report on the progress and results of various projects. Bring campaigns from concept, to plan, to production, and complete a full campaign analysis.
- Prepare campaign briefs and reports for management
- Co-ordinate multiple team members to execute on strategyBook media and create medial blocking charts for all mediums
Work with partners and vendors to ensure campaigns are executed on time on budget
We are one of Canada’s largest automotive retail groups with 43 dealerships across Canada spanning 21 new vehicle brands. We offer best in class vacation time, benefits, free gym memberships and more. In addition, we offer a challenging, fast paced work environment with outstanding pay and limitless advancement opportunities.
This job is based in Edmonton, Alberta.