Project & Event Specialist, Marketing
Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Feb, 2018
- PCM Canada
- Contact Name
- Kevin Der
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 15, 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and award-winning Marketing team in a direct-impact role that contributes to bottom-line success. As our team continues to grow, so does our involvement in the client and vendor partner community.
The Project and Event Marketing Specialist is responsible for our marketing programs, namely nurture campaigns. The role will manage planning, execution, and follow-up of strategic campaign and demand generation activities. Within this role, the successful candidate will be working alongside a dynamic team of IT professionals, including external stakeholders from organizations such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell-EMC, Lenovo, HPE, HPI, and many other technology leaders.
This role will require close attention to detail, ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task, exceptional organizational skills, and superb communication and collaboration skills. In addition, you will be joining a team that supports Sales and Delivery efforts through planning and execution of strategic demand generation initiatives – therefore, previous experience working alongside numerous internal and external stakeholders is preferred.
The right candidate is self-motivated, resourceful, has natural leadership abilities, and strong business sense.
Marketing Project & Event Management
- Work with the Marketing and create and manage concurrent nurture marketing programs (multi-touch activities, campaigns, and events) to both existing and prospective customers for all Acrodex regions,
- Manage all industry events, including pre-event, on-site, and post-event programs, logistics, and other elements (including: ordering supplies, equipment, signage, etc. that meets brand quality and guidelines),
- Provide analysis and recommendations on all marketing activities including relevant statistics and metrics; goal is to continually improve and optimize programs using historical data, and;
- Prepare Campaign and Event budgets and provide relevant progress reports for executive review; this includes program finances (requests, invoicing, and archiving).
- Conduct research and source resources to assist Marketing and Sales to make proactive program decisions (activities, campaigns, and events),
- Report, interpret, and translate metrics into insightful analysis to drive campaign performance,
- Develop and manage monthly dashboards for KPIs (Microsoft Project preferred), and;
- Work alongside Analyst to conduct analysis of CRM database to surface trends and future program opportunities using relevant customer data.
- Use marketing results to make recommendations to program strategies and tactics that achieve department goals / objectives,
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing on multi-touch campaign initiatives,
- Work with vendor partners to develop Vendor specific marketing programs, and
- Work with Marketing Executives and contribute to quarterly planning exercises.
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote PCM Canada’s vision and values.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities):
- Post-secondary education (Bachelor’s degree) in Business, Marketing, and/or Communication related fields.
- Two to Four years of experience (or combined experience) in Marketing or related discipline.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking – this includes both in person and by phone, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Exceptional customer service attitude and high expectations for quality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively time manage and prioritize multiple tasks / projects.
- Effective analytical, problem solving/issue resolution skills – knowledge of reporting metrics is considered an asset.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research and event administration – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Experience with CVENT and MS Project also preferred.
- Knowledge of IT solutions and services an asset.
- People management is also an asset.
About the Company
PCM Canada (formerly Acrodex), is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end IT solutions to clients across Canada, such as application innovations; systems integration services; hardware and software procurement services; and managed services (computer facilities management, application management, support/help desk and life cycle management services, etc.). With 600 IT professionals and support staff, we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Richmond Hill, Markham, Etobicoke, Winnipeg, and Vancouver.