Posted/Last Revised: 28th Aug, 2018
- Calder Bateman Communications Ltd
- Edmonton, AB
- Based on experience
- Contact Name
- Penny Charron
- Contact Phone
- (780) 426-3610
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 28, 2018
We are Calder Bateman – a communications agency that asks bigger questions because that’s how we find the best answers. We also like to think we hire the best people – talented, quirky, fun collaborators – because that’s how we create breakthrough work. We are looking for a Project Lead to join our Client Services team.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A passionate marketer with at least 2 years of experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- You have a post-secondary education (a bachelor’s degree or diploma) in marketing/advertising, or related experience.
- You are able to balance a variety of clients and projects seamlessly, keeping everything (and everyone) organized and on track.
- A trusted ally to your clients, providing excellent service as a key day-to-day contact.
- You’re a problem solver and can think on your feet.
- You may not be “the creative type” but you get excited about a great creative idea.
- You’ve had experience with a number of different mediums – think broadcast, digital, print, outdoor, video, experiential, social, etc., and can lead the execution of pieces from start to finish.
- You understand the big picture, but you never forget about the details.
- Accounting may not have been your favourite course, but you can manage a large, multi-faceted budget to a tee.
- You work collaboratively and build alliances throughout the company. Teams know they can count on you.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Leading the execution of projects from brief through final delivery and evaluation.
- Developing project approaches including timelines and budgets, then managing them to ensure everything is delivered on time and on budget.
- Liaising with external partners – research companies, media companies, production partners, etc.
- Supporting the strategic development of new projects – doing research and contributing your own strategic ideas; developing marketing/communications plans.
- Supporting new business development.
- Mentoring/training Project Coordinators.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Subject: Project Lead
Closing date: Friday, September 28th, 2018
Thanks to all applicants for their interest – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.