Posted/Last Revised: 27th Nov, 2017
- Contact Name
- Jeremy Massel
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 8, 2017
Habit is a crack team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, advertising campaigns, and signage systems for clients big and small. And we think you should join us.
We need a Project Manager.
You’re ridiculously organized, and can keep tabs on all the moving parts of multiple large projects. You’re friendly, a great communicator, and your presence on a project immediately puts everyone at ease, knowing it’ll ship on time and on budget.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Creating and managing project schedules
- Ensuring we hit our timelines and budgets
- Identifying where we can make internal improvements and efficiencies
- Ensuring clients are kept in the loop at every stage of the project
You have plenty of great personal qualities, like…
- A knack for problem solving and organization
- Effective time management skills
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques that’ll get the best results
- Serious attention to detail
- Incredible communication skills, both written and oral
- An eagerness to jump in and help out wherever needed, even on things that may be outside of your job description
- A love of making things better, faster, and more efficient
- The ability to keep track and juggle multiple projects, timelines, clients, and tasks
- Being comfortable working with the team to ensure deadlines are hit
- Serious Analytical Skills. You can solve problems, make quick (and correct) decisions, and identify problem areas.
Your resume includes…
- Experience coordinating a team to complete projects (making sure they get done on time and on budget)
- Any kind of customer service experience
- Experience with process improvement and implementation
- An educational background in a creative or business program, or equivalent experience
You can boost your chances if…
- You’ve managed projects in a creative agency
- You have a postsecondary diploma or degree in Business Marketing
- You have experience working with printing and manufacturing partners
We have some perks you’ll love.
We’ll give you a Mac to use with all the software you’ll need to get your work done. We also offer competitive benefits: vision, dental, massages, and private rooms in the hospital. We keep sane hours but pay overtime on the rare occasions it’s needed. Our office near Bonnie Doon has free parking and is along a major bus route.
We work hard, but we play hard, too. Extracurricular activities include out-of-office lunches, field trips to the go-kart track, and epic battles on the foosball tables. All we’re missing is you. Bring your ideas and your A-game, and together we’ll make awesome things.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think you have what it takes, we’ll give you a call and set up an interview.