SEE Experience Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Champion Petfoods
- Contact Name
- Brandon Hoffner
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 14, 2019
SEE Project Manager
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a SEE Experience Coordinator to join our rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being trusted by pet lovers worldwide. If you are passionate about personal and professional growth, and see yourself as key player contributing to our continued success by working in our award-winning company – we would like to hear from you.
The SEE Experience Coordinator is responsible for supporting with planning and executing Champion Petfoods Key Promotional Essentials & Events. This position will be responsible for the planning, organization and execution of internal and external events, as well assisting in the implementation of promotional essential strategies to align with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Inspiring BAFRINO story telling through Champion Shows & Events
- Flawless execution of all Tradeshows according to show outcomes and Champion values
- Flawless execution of BAFRINO Visitor Program, according to Champion values
- Ensuring promotional materials are delivered to the right people at the right time
- On budget and on time delivery of Champion Events & Promotion Essentials
- Support planning and coordination for 10+ regional and international tradeshows.
- Support strategic event planning and coordination for 15+ Regional and International Retailer & Distributor Events and Training events.
- Administer and manage event budgets; tracking expenses and reporting actual vs budgeted.
- Handle all travel arrangements for the Sales and Marketing teams as well as other key stakeholders.
- Works with the marketing team to identify event objectives, key messages, booth layout, and creative elements while identifying promotional essentials.
- Coordinate pre and post-event operations and logistics, including contracts, event staffing, and developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and vendors (e.g. tradeshow staff, booth production vendors, A/V, staffing firms)
- Coordinate customer and distributor feedback on events, training & product.
- Update marketing events calendar & communicate changes
- Manage details for multiple events simultaneously.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of Events through gathering feedback, through interviews & surveys, create post mortems. Consistently measure and qualify results and incorporate learning into future marketing activities.
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a team environment
- Actively addresses issues/conflicts by offering solutions and escalating as needed
- Must be a self-starter and work effectively with limited direction and the ability to think independently and problem solve creatively
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects while still maintaining accuracy and an attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers, marketing and sales representatives, other colleagues in the industry and staff to achieve results
- Well-developed strategic thinking, conceptual, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage expense budgets and track expenses
- Related experience in event management in a continuing education, hospitality, or project management environment with a focus on event planning
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with budget plans, invoicing and payments
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work long hours during peak period. Including but not limited to, some evenings and weekends as dictated by tradeshow schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of manual labor (event set-up and tear-down), walking and standing for long periods of time
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- Some travel is required
- Overtime as required