Senior Graphic Designer (Contract)
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Apr, 2017
- Contact Name
- Terry Elkins
- Contact Phone
- (780) 465-0682
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2017
g[squared] is looking for a skilled senior designer who has the confidence to take on any challenge—especially the ones other lesser designers might consider impossible. This position is contract with flexibility on days/week and a strong possibility to move to full time.
We need someone who has completed a degree or related diploma in Graphic Design and accumulated 5+ years experience in an agency, studio or corporate setting.
The ability to effectively communicate will be considered a crucial asset, as will the capacity to stay cool under pressure and meet deadlines with pinpoint precision. You’ll need a keen eye for detail and be able to perform all of the following tasks:
- Complete all creative requests as assigned by the Creative Director
- Always strive to provide unique creative solutions to each new project
- Ensure good flow of communications with the Creative Director, Account Rep, and/or client (if required)
- Review and complete requests with a high level of detail to ensure all creative and technical requirements are met and completed in timely manner
- Provide suggestions, recommendations and advice to reps with regards to all changes, new creative or production
- Think creatively, participate in concept development meetings/attend brainstorming sessions when necessary
- Prepare presentation boards when required
- Accurately and consistently enter time in Timefox.
- Prepare and send production files for assigned requests, ensuring proper technical requirements are met
- Consultation with suppliers and attend press checks when needed
- Careful and detailed review of proofs supplied to ensure accuracy and quality
- Seek advice/guidance from Creative Director as needed
- Ensure the end product meets the expectations of the client and g[squared]
If you feel you’re the right person for the job and have the necessary qualifications, then please contact Terry Elkins at email@example.com.