Senior Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 12th Nov, 2017
- The Headhunters (on behalf of client)
- $60,000 per annum
- Educational Req.
- 5+ years of solid marketing experience and brand development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or an equivalent business qualification
- Proven history in planning, budgeting and delivering successful marketing strategies
- Experience in designing, writing and implementing marketing material with a creative twist
- Technically minded with sound working knowledge and experience in using graphic and video software and tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated leader who can multitask, prioritize and work to varying deadlines
- Contact Name
- Azelda Payne
- Closing Date
- Nov. 21, 2017
Please apply for this position through this posting on The Headhunters website.
You are a senior marketing guru, who is passionate about creating marketing content, and has a strong understanding of marketing strategies and best practices. You know what it takes to take charge, drive strategies forward and get things done! You also understand what motivates people and how to meet customer needs whilst maximizing profits. If this describes your personality and your experience, and you are in the hunt for a growth opportunity with a home-grown, local heavy duty trucking supply company, we want to talk to you!
Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator for their respected Canadian business. In this organization you will feel like family, and you will contribute to build brand loyalty and enhance consumer communications. You have an outgoing and creative personality that thrives on presentation while embracing the latest in predictive analytics.
Our client is committed to:
- Supplying quality products that go beyond expectations
- Providing exceptional product support and service to all customers
- Rewarding success and ensuring a welcoming and collaborative environment where employees can attain career development and progression
What the Senior Marketing Coordinator does:
- Leads, prepares and manages budgets for marketing, promotional and strategic plans for short, medium and long term purposes
- Plans and supervises, as required, trade shows and reviews and reports on their impact and effectiveness
- Develops and manages corporate social media, website, email, display advertising and SEO to strengthen public relations and continued consumer loyalty
- Maintains and expands customer databases and updates marketing lists for ongoing market research, rebranding initiatives and advertising campaigns
- Assesses and reports to senior management the impact of marketing campaigns against company objectives and key performance indicators
- Ensures the brand remains current by using differing and effective media streams, innovative and creative thinking and while always meeting customer expectations
In return, what you can expect:
- $60,000 base salary
- The opportunity to govern a strong brand and bolster it forward
- Autonomy within a small, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Room for professional development within a company that roots for your success
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.