Senior Web Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 9th Apr, 2017
- Go Auto
- Contact Name
- Brent Lazanik
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2017
As part of Go Autos Web department you will work closely with the Marketing team helping to drive success to more than 40 dealerships including the industry leading GoAuto.ca website.
Working in a small yet nimble team that pumps out a large amount of varying work from Data collection, Service integrations, Service Creation, Split Testing, and data driven campaigns.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have hardened your skills for 3-5 years
- Have a working knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch ( Exporting web assets )
- Want to produce work that you can be proud of
- Want to solve new and challenging problems
Skills and Abilities:
- Back-end development and experience using things like Composer and Laravel
- Front-end responsive modular layouts styles with SASS and templating with Laravel’s Blade
- A knowledge of development tools including Git, Command Line, Gulp, Bower, Linux, Docker…
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Experience working with APIs and the development of APIs
- Action oriented and practical problem solver
- You can work independently at an extremely high pace
- Willingness to experiment with a creative approach to technology
- Are obsessive about page speed
- Ability to work in a team environment and at times take the reins and run with it.
- Modern Github workflows ( Issues, Branches, and Releases )
- Can throw down in an acronym battle.
Go Auto is Canada’s largest automotive group with over 35 locations in Canada and over 2000 employees. Our track record of long-term staff retention is a testament to the way we do business and the value that we place upon the contributions of each employee.
In addition to a fast-paced, exciting environment with opportunities for career and personal growth, we offer excellent pay plans, benefits packages that will blow your mind, professional training and development, and advancement opportunities throughout our dealer group.