Posted/Last Revised: 11th Jun, 2017
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
Post-Secondary or equivalent
- Contact Name
- Angus Gastle
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2017
Do you enjoy telling others what to do? Are you obsessed with to-do lists, schedules, and processes? If so, this is the right job for you! We need a detail-driven, super-organized individual to traffic a wide range of creative jobs through the agency and keep everyone on task.
At Workspace, we believe in what we do. Work hard at it. And are grateful for those we serve. Each team member has a hand in our partners’ and our company’s success. And your new role would play an integral part in achieving that success.
So, if you like to collaborate with multiple teams and want to join a fast-paced but casual work environment, send us your resume.
The traffic manager serves as the supervisor of agency workflow. This predominantly includes estimating new jobs, developing schedules and deadlines for the completion of all agency projects; assigning work to internal resources based on their unique abilities and capacity; checking on the progress of each project at key milestones, and creating solutions and momentum when issues arise. This position will partner and build strong relationships with internal creative and account management team members. And, is regarded by the agency as a key connector between agency managers to execute all client project milestones, ensuring all deliverable deadlines are met on time, on budget and on brand.
- Provide expertise and guidance necessary to execute accurate and timely delivery of projects in all stages.
- Prepares project estimates based on briefings from account, and creative teams.
- Collaborate with the team and client to develop timelines for all projects; schedule meetings as needed for each project (kickoff calls, reviews, etc.)
- Creates, assigns, maintains and consistently updates status of all jobs via the workflow tracking tool – which includes the creative brief, pdf files, change orders, proofs, estimates and all relevant communications between team members regarding each job.
- Attend weekly/daily meetings as needed with internal and client teams to stay informed and provide updates on all current projects and plan for future shifts in workload due to project life cycles.
- Continuously follows up with team members to ensure key milestones are accomplished in order to meet delivery expectations.
- 2+ years of project management, experience successfully managing a traffic platform for an advertising/marketing firm with a track record of improving efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate/interact effectively both orally and in writing with all levels (management and support staff).
- Solid project management skills (project management certification is a plus, but not required)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment; the ability to follow-up and follow through.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful and work with ambiguity, and prioritize.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
- Naturally proactive
- Experience with OSX Sierra, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Cloud and other cloud-based tools
Big thinking. Branding. Environments.
Brands exist in the context of real life. As humans, we flow from one commercial message and experience to another, rarely ever considering that they may be a ‘brand touch-point’. So we set out to build a company that removes ‘expertise’ silos and the constrictive thinking that goes along with that. Furthermore, we founded a company that responds to target audiences with an understanding that they are largely in control.
Our multidisciplinary approach lets us craft deeper experiences that transcend the typical branding, design and marketing spectrums. We cross-pollinate insights, ideas and disciplines to meet the challenging demands of those ever-morphing audiences.
The collective consciousness that is workspace employs strategists, writers, designers, architects, and digital specialists. At our core, we see ourselves as story facilitators. We work organically between our professional disciplines because that is how we will instill and ensure fluidity and persistence in the outcomes you’ve tasked us to achieve.
We start with big thinking, we roll up our sleeves, and we are relentless in the pursuit of sound results. And that always makes for a good story.
How to Apply:
We are looking for team players who are passionate, proactive and competent. If you are that person, send us your resume to email@example.com.