Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Aug, 2018
- FREE Branding & Digital
- Educational Req.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Experience working with front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Semantic UI, Bulma)
- Solid grasp of CMS systems (WordPress) and back-end web development (PHP, MySQL)
- Strong web server maintenance skills (Apache, NGINX)
- Capable of working in Git and command-line interface
- Excellent professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Organized multi-tasker who can prioritize work in a fast-paced agency setting
- Experience with modular bundlers (Webpack)
- Versed in Node.Js, Express, RESTful APIs, GraphQL
- Contact Name
- Dustin Coulson
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 22, 2018
Your greatest talents lie in creating beautiful, seamless digital experiences. As a brilliant front-end web developer, you love pulling together tightly functioning websites, databases and digital products. And, nothing would excite you more than leveraging these capabilities into a high-energy agency career.
Yes, you’re a killer problem-solver with an enviable eye for detail. But, you’re most enthusiastic about learning the latest technologies, while tackling new opportunities with a collaborative team in a flexible work environment.
In this role, you’ll work closely with members and leaders of the FREE team. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with a progressive agency model and highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a cover letter about why you’re the perfect fit.