Western Canada Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 31st Aug, 2018
- Booster Juice
- Educational Req.
Educational Requirements Include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing or Communications
- Strong execution skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mail Chimp and other social tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Familiarity with Purolator services; ability to use/learn our shipping software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading to produce quality marketing materials.
- Able to work over the weekend on occasion for large events
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and original ideas are a must!
- Contact Name
- Karen Smola
- Contact Phone
- (780) 485-8684
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 17, 2018
We are looking for an individual who will represent our company in a positive and fun manner while being an ambassador of health and wellness and the Booster Juice Brand. This position is based out of Booster Juice’s Head Office in Edmonton, Alberta. In this role, reporting to the Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day communication with Franchise Partners (FP) to facilitate store requests, ship marketing materials, coordinate delivery of creative assets to media/partners and fulfill sponsorship agreement promotions & deliveries
- Execution of marketing rollouts to all locations across Canada
- Ability to work with other team members of the IT, Marketing/Advertising, Product Development, Operations and Warehouse team.
- Collaborate with other team members to review and respond to partnership inquiries, sponsorship & external vendor requests as well as customer correspondence via email or social media.
- Work with the entire Marketing team toward on-time execution of all marketing tactics including but not limited to: National marketing rollouts, store grand openings, in store promotions, sponsorship/partnership promotions, social media and in-store contesting, as well as local store marketing requests.
- Review and approve procurement site requests from FPs
- Help to execute marketing tactics by facilitating shipments
- Track, monitor and report on all marketing activities in Western Canada
- Ensure brand consistency in all communications, both internal and external
- Order and manage the stock of standard marketing materials and supplies
- Understand how the marketing fund/program operates
- Evaluate and action external requests & customer communications in collaboration with the Marketing Leads