Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Apr, 2017
- Loxy Creative Inc.
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Contact Name
- Kassie Burkholder
- Contact Phone
- (780) 904-0401
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 21, 2017
Loxy Creative is looking for an intermediate WordPress Developer for a part-time freelancer (with full-time opportunities) position. Advanced knowledge of custom WordPress development is required. Expertise using Adobe products, CSS, HTML, PHP, is required. Website design experience is beneficial, but not required.
Bonuses: At Loxy Creative we give our employees tons of flexibility with the hours they work. We care about deliverables, not bums in seats. We offer a competitive bonus structure based on performance and a lot of fun times and silliness.
Does this describe you?
- Experience working with a remote team
- Detailed and organized
- Multi-tasker who loves working in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Likes to solve problems and passionate about learning new things
About Loxy Creative
Loxy Creative is more than just a digital marketing, design, and development firm. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collection of inventors, makers, builders, students, and fun-time enthusiasts. We believe deeply that the work we do changes the lives and businesses of our clients. We are driven by our core values and strive incorporate our values into everything we do.
- Build attractive, WordPress websites with a keen eye for detail
- Apply GUI best practices and ensure all projects are fully responsive for optimal viewing from mobile and desktop devices
- Website updating, troubleshooting and customizing for internal and client projects
- Testing/reviewing all work with a critical eye before deploying
- Multitask multiple, overlapping projects, effectively prioritizing in order to meet deadlines
- Communicate, both written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years in web development and/or College diploma or University degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related field.
- Build websites using available themes and plugins OR by creating custom themes and plugins as required
- Good work ethics with integrity and commitment to quality
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Passionate about online marketing as it applies to new web technologies and the latest trends
We know you have a lot of choices out there for a career and we want you to be the most successful possible. Loxy will always have your back and will strive to support your growth everyday!
- Along with your resume please provide links to recent, responsive, WordPress projects and outline your role and the date that project was completed for each.
- Only candidates that present a digital portfolio / sample of work will be considered/contacted for the position.