ASK NOT WHAT ACE CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ACE
Posted 14th Nov, 2012
by Andrew Savchyn
Every year, a dozen ACE Board members dedicate themselves to making sure our members get value, whether that be through social events, professional development, student mentorship or of course, the ACE Awards.
But we can’t do it alone, we rely on help from other passionate volunteers to pull it all off. And that’s where you come in.
We’ve got some important dates coming up in the next several months that we’re looking for additional help with. So if you have a day or an evening to spare or several hours over several months, we have got a job for you. Email email@example.com with your contact info and what you think you might be able to help us out with.
So if you’ve ever asked yourself “Man, those ACE events are so awesome, how can I be a part of that awesomeness?” well here’s your chance.
Some of the areas we’re looking to fill:
- Call for Entries: Responsible for organizing and proofing ACE Award submissions to ensure that award entry guidelines are met.
- Judges’ Breakfast Sub-Committee: Responsible for planning & setup of Judges’ breakfast on Monday, February 4th.
- Awards Sub-Committee: Responsible for assisting with main event planning & execution. Must be available all day on date of awards night (March 2013).
- Awards Volunteers Sub-Committee: Responsible for student recruitment for assistance with judges’ breakfast & ACE Awards night.
- Event re-capping: Blog about ACE events.
- Blogging: Write for the ACE blog!
- Event support: Various roles at different ACE events including After Hours, Cultivate, Ad Auction, Ad Week and more.