ACE Student Workshop
Time: December - March
What’s the Student Workshop?
It’s a mock-agency experience, where you work in a group, guided by an industry mentor to plan, create, and pitch a campaign for a local not-for-profit organization in Edmonton. You’ll get hands on experience working with a team to develop ideas and learn what it takes to apply your skills in a real life scenario.
The winning team is recognized with an ACE Award at next year’s annual ACE Awards gala, earns a cash prize, but most importantly- an invaluable experience (meet potential future mentors, industry connections, great addition to your resume, a “foot in the door”…)
How it works
- You will work in groups of 2 – 3
- Made up of students with complementary skill sets
- Groups will be made by ACE
- Each group will have an industry mentor to guide them
- Students will have three months to put everything together (mid December – March)
- Campaigns will be presented to a panel of judges in late March
How to sign up
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and spots are limited. The deadline for registration is Thursday, December 10. There isn’t a better chance to get an experience like this while you’re still in school, so sign up soon!
REGISTRATION IN NOW CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who signed up!
Please note that the student workshop will hosted entirely online this year. If you have questions, please email Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Participating students must be ACE members. Get your student membership HERE.