ACE Student Workshop
Place: Top Draw Inc
Calling all interested students!
This is the official registration link for the ACE Student Workshop. If you are interested in taking part, please sign-up here through Eventbrite.
- Groups of three to four students will work together to create an awareness campaign for the Mental Health Foundation, a nonprofit in Edmonton
- Each group will have an industry mentor to guide them
- Students will have three and a half months to put together campaign between end of November – March
- Campaigns will be judged by industry panelists in March
- All campaigns will be on display at the 2019 ACE Awards in April
- Winner of the student workshop will be invited to ACE Awards to accept their award on stage
- Winning team will also receive a cash prize
- Participating students must be ACE members
Our kickoff meeting with the Mental Health Foundation will be at the end of November at Top Draw Inc (exact date will be provided to those who register).
More information regarding the workshop will be sent to students that sign-up.
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please email Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org