interVivos Winter 2019 Mentorship Program
Time: 5:30pm - 9pm
Place: The Pint Off Whyte
Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey
Luke Skywalker and Rey
Plato and Aristotle
Alan Rickman and Colin Firth
M and James Bond
A protégé is defined as a person who is guided and supported by a more experienced or influential person. Connect with a mentor and get ready to grow professionally and personally.
interVivos is seeking protégés for our Winter 2019 Mentorship Program! Since 2006, interVivos has paired protégés with Edmonton’s established leaders from a variety of professional fields and backgrounds. Learn more about the interVivos Mentorship Program by checking out our video!
Due to the popularity of the mentorship program, early registration is recommended as spots fill up quickly.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A PROTÉGÉ:
- 15 mentors are introduced to 15 protégés at our program launch.
- Prep sheets, promo material and an event program with mentor and protégé bios will be sent to you before the launch.
- The launch is structured in a speed-rotation style, where mentors and protégés will discuss their goals and expectations in sixteen 7-minute conversations.
- At the end of the launch, mentors and protégés rank their mentorship choices and interVivos makes the matches at the end of December.
- Mentors and protégés are welcome to meet as often as they would like, but we require at least 3 in person meetings during the 6-month program (January 2020 to June 2020).
- Protégés pay $80 to participate in the program. There is no charge for mentors.
- interVivos performs check-ins throughout the 6-month program and provides resources to assist you with your match.
Light snacks will be provided and there is a cash bar. Free parking available.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.