Time: 8:00 AM
Place: Chateau Nova Hotel & Suites
This event is a fantastic professional development opportunity. Some of Canada’s best creative minds will be on hand to discuss the changing role of advertising in today’s economic climate. This isn’t about showing off their award winning work – it’s about sharing strategies to help our industry thrive moving forward.
Hosted by Bridget Ryan, co-host of Citytv’s Breakfast Television, this interactive breakfast session will introduce the Edmonton Advertising Community to a few of Canada’s top creative talents.
– Sam Cerullo, Creative Director, Leo Burnett Canada (Toronto)
– Dre Labre, Creative Director, Rethink Canada (Toronto)
– Gaëtan Namouric, Chief Creative Officer, Bleublancrough (Montreal)
– Rob Sweetman, Executive Creative Director, Dare (Vancouver)
– Carson Ting, Sr. Art Director, Ting Industries & Blast Radius (Vancouver)
Share this event with your friends
Reduced ticket price this year – now $25.