Posted/Last Revised: 28th Apr, 2019
- AIVIA Inc.
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, advertising and/or business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service skills
- Ability to adjust to changing responsibilities and last-minute project tweaks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel when needed (e.g. meetings at client locations)
- Familiarity with the software development process a plus, but not required
We are looking to hire an Account Coordinator (full-time) to join our team to assist with managing day to day client communications. We are software and app developers creating unique solutions for our clients built around their business processes. We have a quiet but friendly atmosphere in our newly renovated office, conveniently located right downtown. If you think you are a good fit for this position and our company please reach out to us!
- Contact Name
- Chris Bull
- Contact Phone
- (780) 481-5444
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 26, 2019
- Lead projects of any size from start to finish and be seen as the main point of contact to clients
- Ensure account logistics are carefully managed, including schedules, budgets, staff, etc.
- Follow up with clients regarding billing and invoices as needed
- Anticipate approaching client issues and work collaboratively with the team to provide solutions
- Proactive approach to client management including suggesting new features/developments and keeping clients appraised of new product/software offerings
- Keep the Development Team informed of project developments and requirement changes
- Cultivate new and ongoing relationships with clients
- Work with the Development Leads and Company Directors to ensure key projects/tasks have clear objectives, assigned staff, and correct timelines, and then ensure these tasks are are completed by the Development Staff
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail – making sure deliverables are perfect before client submission
- Have the ability to fully own entire small and mid-sized projects end to end with minimal oversight from the
- Company Directors, including managing clients and the Development Team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software development process and be able to evaluate and defend project deliverables when needed