Posted/Last Revised: 10th Sep, 2019
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
Who you are:
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing focus
- You’re a detailed and organized multi-tasker who loves a fast-paced work environment
- You’re a positive, passionate person looking to gain valuable experience in the marketing and design industry
- You thrive in a team environment and can get things done with minimal supervision
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
- You learn quickly and pick up on new technologies easily
- You stay cool under pressure
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2019
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic, organized, and detail-oriented Account Coordinator to add to our awesome and ever-growing team of talented individuals. At KEEN, awesomeness is present in everything we do, from the people on our team and our office space, to our clients and the work we do for them. We are looking for someone to join the team to have a positive impact on our business and our clients.
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our team to ensure that all our clients’ needs are best met, helping us to knock every project out of the park. With your strong attention to detail and organization skills, you’ll work with our team to see projects through to completion. You will be the go-to support for our accounts team to help managing our clients needs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Provide project management support for our team and our clients
- Daily coordination of projects to maintain an efficient workflow
- Taking meeting notes, organizing brainstorm ideas, completing research and being the go-to keeper of organization
- Act as a liaison between the client and the creative team to communicate goals, expectations, and client requests
- Send regular project updates to clients with regards to scope, timelines, and budget
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals, collect their feedback and help update project details
- Schedule meetings and coordinate workflow timelines
- Assist with the preparation of client pitches, presentations and meetings
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter Here.
- Complete the Pro.file People survey Here. (https://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=56688)
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
If you would like to learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit us at keencreative.ca.