Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Nov, 2021
- Smart WSI Marketing
- South Edmonton
- Educational Req.
- Technical Institute education required (Digital Marketing preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of SEO experience
- Enjoys customer service and creating strategy
- Works well in a collaborative environment and with minimal instruction
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organizational skills, and OBSESSIVE attention to detail
- Must complete Google Ads & Google Analytics IQ certifications within 60 days of hire
- Contact Name
- Lynne Motkoski
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2022
This is currently a part-time position supporting the Account Manager with responsibilities and hours to increase over time. This is a growth opportunity with pathway to become Assistant Account Manager within 1 year.
Hiring will be done on a 90-day probationary period with option for 24-hour release by either party.
Customer Care & Strategies
- Know clients almost as well as the Account Manager (background, goals, audiences, personalities & more!)
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with clients
- Develop marketing and website strategies for clients & prospects
- Prepare proposals, agendas, and paperwork for meetings and attend in-office or online
- Proactively manage clients and anticipate issues and develop solution-focused recommendations
- PPC call audits
- Answer questions, solve problems, update payment information via email & phone
- Prepare marketing audits for prospect meetings when needed
- Send client reporting
- Create agency case studies
- Manage Web Design, SEO, & SEM projects
- Collect core project information from clients and briefing internal teams
- Contribute to client deliverables
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensure team is on task and driving toward the same goal
- Review team’s work internally to ensure it is meeting client goals
- Currently largely remote
- Convenient south Edmonton location with free parking (when in-office work is appropriate)
- We train on a buddy system to see processes being completed and provide direction until you can complete with minimal direction
- We close early at 2pm on Fridays
- Potential to become full-time
- Health and dental benefits are available to full time employees
WSI offers many opportunities for development and career growth. WSI is a globally franchised Digital Marketing company where each local WSI office offers online marketing services for local small and medium businesses (SMBs) in a variety of industries.
Smart WSI Marketing is an award-winning agency. We are a small team with great people, lots of laughs, and a fun fast paced working environment.