Posted/Last Revised: 15th Mar, 2018
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
Does this describe you?
- You’re a detailed and organized multi-tasker who loves a fast-paced work environment
- You love meeting with, chatting with, networking with, and helping others
- You’re a positive passionate person with a ton of energy
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You place high value on your work-life balance
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing focus
- You have great computer skills and are proficient in MS Office and Adobe Products
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re a Do-er and love to see things through to completion
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2018
KEEN Creative is looking for a super skilled, energetic, and outgoing Account Executive to add to our awesome and ever-growing team of talented individuals.
Do you have dreams about artistic ad campaigns and cool creative projects? Are you a total people person and want nothing more than to help your fellow man? Are you a super organized list maker, who thrives on deadlines? Well, you might be crazy, or you might just fit right in here.
As an Account Executive with KEEN, you’ll get to see and learn about all kinds of different businesses, as a liaison between our clients and our internal departments. Being the go to person for our clients, you’ll meet with them to derive, communicate, and manage their project needs, budgets, timelines, and required deliverables. With your strong attention to detail and organization skills, you’ll work with our team to see projects through to completion. With a client-comes-first attitude, you understand the value of great customer service and work hard to build and reinforce lasting client relationships. And lastly, you’ll have a ton of fun doing so!
Sound like a fit? Submit your resume and cover letter here: https://keencreative.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28
At KEEN we are huge on team and role fitment. With that, we require all applicants to complete an online survey for us, to give us a bit more insight into you and how you might relate to the available position. The survey takes about 30 minutes to complete. Only applicants who complete the survey will be considered for the position.
Please follow the link below to complete the Pro.file People Survey:
Note: if this link appears inactive or is not opening in a new browser window, please copy the full link and paste it into your internet browser address line.
What does it mean to be a KEENer?
KEEN Creative is a downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) As a small yet diverse award winning design, web, and marketing agency, we’ve created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada, throughout our 14 plus years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to have a meaning, positive impact on our clients, our business, and our community.
For more info on us, our team, our work, and clients, visit: http://www.keencreative.ca