Posted/Last Revised: 7th Feb, 2020
- Vertical Impression
- Contact Name
- Nicolette Leonardis
- Contact Phone
- Closing Date
- Mar. 31, 2020
Vertical Impression is an exciting high-growth startup that is revolutionizing property communication in residential and commercial high-rises. We’re at the intersection of machine intelligence and programmatic messaging to reinvent how the world’s property managers communicate with their residents and tenants.
Your primary responsibility as an Account Executive at Vertical Impression is to grow and service the Agency, Enterprise/Key Accounts and Direct Retail channels to support the continued growth of our network. You will contribute to the aggressive growth of our Digital Out of Home product to current and prospective clients. In this critical role, you represent Vertical Impression and the needs of our clients by providing and servicing advertising solutions. A successful candidate will be customer service orientated, team-player, and driven to succeed.
Our existing network is established in the Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto markets and we will be expanding across Canada in 2020.
What you’ll work on:
● Engaging clients via multiple touchpoints (phone, email, social, etc.) and work to build campaigns that meet advertiser’s needs
● Become a master at building relationships to generate meetings with prospects and clients
● Understand and communicate technical requirements of Vertical Impression’s advertising platform
● Individually contribute to Vertical Impression’s growth in the respective marketplace
● A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
● An exceptional oral and written communicator
● Determined to consistently hit targets and overdeliver
● Accountable. A reliable and dependable resource to clients, management and fellow staff members
● Enthusiastic about learning
Bonus points for:
● Knowledge of media buying. You have maintained and continue to acquire a high degree of knowledge about the media industry and how we are uniquely positioned to help clients’ achieve their goals and targets.
● Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape.
● Experience selling advertising or marketing solutions.
● Experience working in Enterprise / Key Account Sales.
● Successful track record in building an account list.
● Have worked with a CRM (Client Relationship Manager).
Working at Vertical Impression: You’ll work closely with a small group of smart, entrepreneurial people that are shaping the future of advertising technology. You’ll work hard, learn quickly and have a big impact. With our continued growth as a company, there’ll be lots of opportunities for personal, professional and career growth.