Posted/Last Revised: 31st Aug, 2021
- Lift / Nimble
- Edmonton / Remote
- Educational Req.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years marketing sales, or digital sales experience
- General understanding of Google Ad words, Facebook ads, Display Advertising is preferred
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Proficient in online tools like Google Suite and similar
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle
- Contact Name
- Trisha Smethurst
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 21, 2021
We are looking for a Digital Account Executive to join our team!
Nimble Digital, a division of Lift Interactive, is looking for a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed as well as earn an unlimited healthy income to join our dynamic team! This individual will be based in Edmonton, Alberta.
We’re looking for an experienced digital sales expert with a proven track record to help us grow Nimble’s client base in Western Canada. You’ll use your passion to help our team wow clients, solve problems, and grow local businesses. To fit in well with the Nimble team, you’ll exhibit a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, embrace challenges, recognize the importance of working as a team, and take pride in your work.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a vibrant start-up environment, and we like to have fun.
Nimble offers a smarter, carefree solution to digital marketing including offerings for web, search, pay-per-click, and social media. Our goal is to help small businesses grow and thrive through smarter digital marketing that really works. Nimble is a growing start-up founded by Pattison Media and Edmonton agency, Lift Interactive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional world class customer service
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing new opportunities
- Prospect and identify potential customers using our data
- Build and maintain close relationships with our internal team to identify upsell opportunities and cross sell opportunities
- Contribute to successful project delivery through account management and excellent customer service
- Travel within Western Canada selling our premier marketing services and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses
- Maintain and develop established clients
- Prepare and present client focused proposals
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process
- Have knowledge in a variety of Digital Marketing services, SEO, SEM, Website Design and social media
We’ll Take Care of You:
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge
- Feedback and coaching with regular check-ins and reviews
- 3 Weeks vacation & a company provided laptop
- Extended health and dental benefits including an annual Health Spending Account
- RSP Employer Matching Program
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth, education and training
We are offering a hybrid approach of work from home with some in-office days at our Edmonton office, just off Whyte Ave at 10139 81 Avenue.
*Application deadline is September 21st, 2021. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Pattison Media’s Employment Equity Policy, we encourage women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct the under-representation of those groups in our company.