Posted/Last Revised: 9th Aug, 2018
- Janalta Interactive Inc.
- Educational Req.
Education and Training
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Analytics and Ad Manager is a plus
- 1-2 years work experience involving customer interaction
- Contact Name
- Nick Coe
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 31, 2018
Janalta Interactive builds unique web properties in niche industry verticals. We also help companies turn their expertise into a digital footprint that produces a fundamental competitive advantage.
General Purpose of the Role
The Account Manager ensures the successful implementation and follow-through of each advertising campaign across different sites.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth implementation of all ad partnerships sold by the sales team
- Manages and monitors the ad campaigns to ensure deliverability
- Compiles and analyzes reports of campaign performance
- Primary contact with advertising partner to ensure successful campaigns and webinars
- Works diligently with advertisers and across all teams at Janalta to ensure all necessary
campaign resources with goal of complete campaign
- Researches potential new ad revenue products
- Alongside other operations staff, utilize analytics tools to generate insight for the sales team
- Assist in implementation of sales related material on company website.
- Market research, specifically using digital tools and social networks for campaign fulfilment and
- Prepare sales proposals and reply to agency RFPs
- Provide lead role in email marketing campaigns for internal customer databases
- Support sales staff by providing lead role of management in our CRM
- Monitor and maintain internal Revenue KPIs