Posted/Last Revised: 28th Mar, 2019
- Janalta Interactive Inc.
- Educational Req.
Education and Training:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Analytics, DFP and experience is a plus
- 1-2 years work experience involving customer interaction
- Contact Name
- Nick Coe
- Closing Date
- Apr. 15, 2019
General Purpose of the Role: The Account Manager ensures the successful implementation and follow-through of each advertising campaign across different sites, as well as assists with other business operations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth implementation of all ad partnerships sold by the sales team
- Manages and monitors the ad campaigns to ensure deliverability
- Compiles and analyzes reports of campaign performance
- Primary contact to ensure successful campaigns and webinars
- Works diligently with advertisers and across all teams at Janalta to ensure all necessary campaign resources with goal of complete campaign
- Researches potential new ad revenue products
- Alongside other operations staff, utilize analytics tools to generate insight for the sales team
- Assist in implementation of sales related material on company website.
- Market research, specifically using digital tools and social networks for campaign fulfilment and lead generation.
- Prepare sales prospects, proposals and reply to agency RFPs
- Provide lead role in email marketing campaigns for internal customer databases
- Support sales staff, e.g. maintaining CRM tool.
- Handle e-commerce fulfillment and other related operations
Janalta Interactive builds unique web properties in niche industry verticals. We also help companies turn their expertise into a digital footprint that produces a fundamental competitive advantage.