Posted/Last Revised: 18th Mar, 2020
- Educational Req.
Your resume includes…
- 3-5 years of accounts, marketing and/or agency experience
- A university degree in either business or marketing
- Experience coordinating a team to complete projects (making sure they get done on time and on budget)
You can boost your chances if…
- You’ve managed projects and/or accounts in a creative agency
- You have experience working with freelancers and vendors
- Contact Name
- Tim Hanas
- Closing Date
- May. 15, 2020
Habit is a crack team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and wayfinding experts. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, advertising campaigns, and signage systems for clients big and small. And we think you should join us.
We need an Account Manager.
Our account managers aren’t just paper pushers; they play an active role in developing relationships, planning, strategy, and the execution of every project. They lead our team with a humble sense of confidence and charisma. They understand how to collaborate, and aren’t afraid to jump in and help along the way. This candidate should be someone who isn’t afraid to pitch an idea, stand up and present to a group, or pick up the phone. Understanding how to set-up each project for success and work closely with our team to make sure expectations are met. Our ideal candidate isn’t afraid of a challenge and will go out of their way to ensure we consistently deliver our best.
You’ll be responsible for projects…
- Creating and managing project schedules
- Ensuring we hit our timelines and budgets
- Identifying where we can make internal improvements and efficiencies
- Careful planning and problem solving to ensure projects run smoothly
- Providing valuable feedback to our creative teams to help take ideas even further
- Has a throughout understanding of each department and what will be involved in the execution of client projects
- Keeps managers and entire team informed of key developments on the business
- Ensuring clients are kept in the loop at every stage of the project
- Working closely with our team and our clients to mitigate risks and manage expectations
- Takes initiative with clients by always looking for new opportunities and ways that Habit can help our clients
- Responsible for curating and presenting information such as reports, updates, and internal reviews to clients
- Gets involved with our clients outside of the scope of the project to gain a better understanding of our client’s business
- Regularly checks in with our clients, and our team
- We don’t expect you to get calls at 5am on a Saturday but if it happens, we need someone who’s willing to pick up the phone
- You’re responsible for everything delivered to the client, and quality of information delivered to our team
You have plenty of great personal qualities, like…
- Supremely detail oriented
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques that’ll get the best results
- Incredible communication skills, both written and oral
- An eagerness to jump in and help out wherever needed
- A love of making things better, faster, and more efficient
- The ability to keep track and juggle multiple projects, timelines, clients, and tasks
- Serious Analytical Skills. You can solve problems, make quick (and correct) decisions, and identify problem areas
We have some perks you’ll love.
We’ll give you a fully loaded Mac to use. We keep sane hours but pay overtime (we know nobody works for free). Extracurricular activities include monthly birthday celebrations, potlucks, beer-o-clocks, and games nights. It’s the full package, and all we’re missing is you. Bring your ideas and your A-game. Together we’ll make awesome things.