Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Apr, 2021
- Remote (Canada)
- Educational Req.
– 2+ years experience managing clients in an agency setting.
– Experience with ASANA, Trello or equivalent.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and ensure that.
– Super initiative and up for jumping in to learn and help the team out in a crunch (example: copywriting).
– Strong troubleshooter and problem solver.
– Enjoy learning new things and able to self start.
– Must be a Canadian citizen.
– Experience in eCommerce, but not 100% required.
- Contact Name
- Chris Mikulin
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 15, 2021
The eCommerce industry is currently booming! We’re seeing some amazing growth right now and as a result we’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team!
About Kulin: we’re a performance marketing agency focusing on the direct-to-consumer eCommerce industry.
We work with brands from around the world across many verticals, from haircare products and mountain bike goggles, to custom luxury sofas and biodegradable phone cases.
Our clients are improving the lives of people around the world and we’re passionate about helping them achieve their goals.
We manage close to $1M per month in ad spend and focus on helping brands sustainably scale their businesses through paid social, Google Ads, email marketing and influencer marketing.
This is a remote position. Our team is currently located in Edmonton and Vancouver.
– Salary is competitive and based on experience ($55k-75k/yr)
– Performance bonus structure.
– Health spending account after 3 months of employment.