Posted/Last Revised: 16th Jul, 2021
- Top Draw Inc.
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Closing Date
- Jul. 26, 2021
Top Draw is searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to join our team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for executing strategic, digital-first marketing, branding, social media and website development work for our clients. They will be responsible for fostering great relationships by serving a pivotal role in ensuring our clients’ needs are understood and are flowing through the agency.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 3+ years experience in an account management role
- A degree in marketing or related field
- Enhanced knowledge of SEM/SEO/PPC/local SEO best practices and implementation
- Understanding of the role of social media, web development and design
- MS Office / Google Docs proficiency
- Familiar with working within a CRM and project management software
Assets we would like you to have:
- Initiative to enhance knowledge of digital marketing trends, best practices and new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to recognize and problem solve, using analytical and sound decision-making
- Experience writing client and business briefs
- Familiar with contracts and contract negotiation
- Strong presentation, and written and verbal communications
- Highly organized; able to juggle multiple priorities
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years experience working in a digital agency
- Certifications (or working towards): Google Sales, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Foster great client relationships, providing the foundation to establish long-term working relationships.
- Represent Top Draw brand values to instill confidence with the client
- Deliver exceptional customer service demonstrating an understanding of client’s businesses and digital, social media and web development strategy/execution opportunities;
- Lead, schedule and attend milestone / monthly / status client meetings
- Understand the client’ business goals and objectives
- Align the client’s problem/business goal with the correct department and ensure an approach which achieves the client end goals and meets the client’s criteria
- Work with internal team to create and manage project plans, timelines and budget and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Act as the voice of the customer to steward all work in progress and ensure a high level of quality
- Communicate requirements, issues, deadlines, timelines, set meetings
- Review of final project and retainer work products for quality and ensure it is in line with signed proposal
- Identify the requirement and creation of Project Change Requests
- Document and share changes in scope to internal team(s) and client team(s)
- Ensure final client approval has been given at each milestone of a project before any project goes live or to production;
- Project accounting and invoicing including the management of the programs budget;
- Define and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborate with the client and internal teams to define KPIs and determine appropriate reporting to communicate success and progress.
- Ensure project/ service documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Quality Assurance (QA) of monthly reports, client facing deliverables, work plan input into the CRM software and peer review of CRM’s proposals
- Take the initiative to enhance knowledge of digital marketing and web development trends, best practices and new technologies, and participate in professional development activities
- Escalation of ‘flags, blockers, and issues’ to Leadership, as appropriate, while recommending alternative plans or options to resolve the escalation
- Participate in industry and other networking events
- Support junior Account Managers and Account Coordinator
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from the LRT and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Dog-friendly Fridays at the office
- Professional development support (Certifications, Workshops, Conferences, Classes)
- Opportunities for networking and public speaking
- Lunch-and-learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
At Top Draw, we evolve brands by knowing what’s next. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, our marketing agency has shaped award-winning and strategic marketing, websites, online advertising campaigns, and social media for over 27 years. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
With an innovative and creative culture, we pride ourselves on offering an open and welcoming environment for both staff and clients. If you’re looking for a career where you’ll be rewarded, recognized, and valued for your achievements, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, our team is currently working remotely.
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to apply. This job posting closes on July 26, 2021.