Posted/Last Revised: 27th Jul, 2021
- Edmonton or Remote
- Educational Req.
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field; OR
You have 2-4 years experience in client management combined with excellent communication skills;
- Contact Name
- Jamey Hawtin
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 15, 2021
We’re looking for a full-time Account Manager – could it be you?
Maybe – but we’re not looking for just anyone. At Amplomedia, we work with clients across multiple industries and the #1 metric we measure ourselves against is ROI. So if you’re highly motivated to create and deploy kickass marketing strategies that deliver results for us and our clients – then you’ll fit right in!
Who You Are
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field; OR
- You have 2-4 years experience in client management combined with excellent communication skills;
- You can juggle the demands of multiple projects and multiple clients without breaking a sweat; and
- You have an understanding of sales & marketing funnels.
Bonus points if you:
- are an effective writer and verbal communicator;
- are passionate and curious about marketing and communications best practices and trends;
- thrive under pressure in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; and
- enjoy working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
If you’re thinking “damn, I don’t meet all these qualifications but I know I’d be a perfect fit for Amplomedia…” – we want you to apply and tell us why you’re going to be a great member of our team!
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director, Client Services, you’ll be an integral part of the marketing team, and responsible for supporting the development and execution of various marketing initiatives, delivering exceptional client experiences and driving Amplomedia’s own online strategy.
Here’s what will fill your day:
- meet with clients (virtually and in-person) to determine their needs and how we can best leverage our collective talents to deliver them more customers;
- participate in creative meetings to initiate and spearhead client marketing strategies;
- collaborate with both the Client Services and Design Services teams to execute various Amplomedia and client marketing campaigns;
- keep internal teams updated on the status of account activities; and
- stay current on marketing trends and best practices;
So apply now!
Everyone hates cover letters full of corporate fluff – so let’s skip all that and how about you just tell us what makes you so awesome! Attach it to your resume and send it over to email@example.com.