Account Manager / Customer Account Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 12th Aug, 2019
- AIVIA Inc.
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, advertising and/or business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service skills
- Ability to adjust to changing responsibilities and last-minute project tweaks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel when needed (e.g. meetings at client locations)
- Familiarity with the software development process a plus, but not required
- Contact Name
- Chris Bull
- Contact Phone
- (780) 481-5444
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 14, 2019
Are you well-organized, professional, and proactive with experience in account management and/or client communications? Are you interested in the software and mobile application industry? We are seeking an Account Manager (full-time) to join our team to assist with managing day to day client communications. We create unique software and mobile app solutions for our clients built around their business processes. We have a quiet but friendly atmosphere in our newly renovated office, conveniently located right downtown. If you think you are a good fit for this position and our company please reach out to us!
- Lead projects of any size from start to finish and be seen as the main point of contact to clients
- Ensure account logistics are carefully managed, including schedules, budgets, staff, etc.
- Follow up with clients regarding billing and invoices as needed
- Anticipate approaching client issues and work collaboratively with the team to provide solutions
- Proactive approach to client management including suggesting new features/developments and keeping clients appraised of new product/software offerings
- Keep the Development Team informed of project developments and requirement changes
- Cultivate new and ongoing relationships with clients
- Work with the Development Leads and Company Directors to ensure key projects/tasks have clear objectives, assigned staff, and correct timelines, and then ensure these tasks are are completed by the Development Staff
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail – making sure deliverables are perfect before client submission
- Have the ability to fully own entire small and mid-sized projects end to end with minimal oversight from the Company Directors, including managing clients and the Development Team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software development process and be able to evaluate and defend project deliverables when needed