ACCOUNT MANAGER – Edmonton
Posted/Last Revised: 18th Jun, 2019
- ZGM Modern Marketing Partners
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Post-secondary education (marketing/advertising related an asset)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client service role in an agency with a focus on mass advertising or digital marketing or a Marketing/Communications manager role in a large, complex organization
- Solid understanding of the creative and production process
- Experience in developing digital experiences and websites
- Strong client service orientation, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Project management skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standards
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to design and deliver presentations
- Proficient in MS office
- Passion for the industry
- Contact Name
- Penny Charron
- Contact Phone
- (780) 428-0411
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jul. 15, 2019
ZGM is looking for a resourceful and collaborative firecracker of an Account Manager for our Edmonton agency.
Is it you?
If it is, you’ll interpret and translate conversations with your client partners into insightful briefs, apply critical thinking, and provide your clients with thoughtful direction and advice.
You’ll get those briefs rolling into our creative process, and you’ll own them from briefing the team through to delivering and reporting on the final results.
You’ll be part of our work family. The good thing about work families is that you don’t have to spend the holidays together (though you may want to).
You’ll hunt for new ideas, technologies, and contacts on the regular and expand your horizons and your network daily, just by doing what you do and being who you are.
You’ll take clients for coffees, lunches, and dinners, remember their birthday and their dog’s birthday, and treat them like family too.
You’ll project manage and problem-solve like a ninja – so deadly effective and stealthy that it’ll look like a breeze.
Not only do you manage projects, but you also know high-quality and on-strategy work when you see it. It’s in your bones. You’ll never settle for “good enough”.
Clients will love you – no seriously, LOVE you. Through the awesome wins and through all of the tricky conversations. This is super important.
You will guide and set the tone for our internal project teams that result in the best possible work. The team will break through walls for their ideas, for our clients, and for you.
- Fulfill daily client requests, ensuring that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Keep client and account teams updated on the status of account activities
- Act as internal liaison for account needs
- Facilitate communication with project teams
- Attain a thorough understanding of all of your clients’ business and competitive environments
- Establish a positive and partnering relationship with all of your clients
- Initiate and manage every step of our strategic, creative, and production processes
- Create work-back schedules and critical paths
- Oversee the accuracy and quality of all of your project teams’ work
- Consistently produce communication materials (contact and status reports)
- Develop and deliver effective creative briefs to internal teams
- Daily maintenance of the billing and budget management process for each project
- Ensure that all client estimates are signed off before work begins
- Assist with, and initiate, new business opportunities
- Assist with building a positive agency culture
ZGM is the largest, full-service agency in Alberta with over 80 employees based in Calgary and Edmonton. Check out our handbook and the full job posting on our careers page at https://zgm.ca/careers/