Posted/Last Revised: 5th Sep, 2019
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry.
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing focus.
- You love meeting, networking and learning about other businesses.
- You have a passion and strong understanding of the marketing landscape and have seen how traditional & digital marketing can be effective.
- You have great computer skills and can learn new programs quickly.
- You’re a do-er and a confident self-starter. Others often hear you say: “I got this!”
- You have killer project-management skills with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- You are a clear, confident communicator.
- You have experience and are confident delivering a presentation or pitching new ideas.
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for.
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Oct. 20, 2019
KEEN Creative is currently searching for a marketing savvy rockstar to fill an Account Strategist position. Do you love the advertising & marketing industry and have a passion for implementing solutions to help clients? Are you an energetic, and outgoing individual who loves meeting and working with great people? Are you looking to build your career with a forward thinking, culture driven, and growing Marketing Company? If so, then you could just be what we are looking for.
At KEEN, awesomeness is present in everything we do, from the people on our team and our office space, to our clients and the creative work we do. As an Account Strategist, you will use your relationship skills to build client partnerships and your years of experience to strategize about what will produce results and have a positive impact on their business.
Your Account Strategist Responsibilities:
- Meet with existing KEEN clients to get a full understanding of them, their business, and their goals. Provide strategic marketing recommendations and tactics that would move them closer to these goals.
- Organize the hell out of projects by partnering with our Account Coordinators to develop critical paths and oversee client projects to ensure they are on time and on budget.
- Develop rock solid client relationships and strategies. Your clients will have a ton of confidence in you, your guidance, and recommendations.
- Be proactive, thinking of opportunities for your clients while delivering a great overall client experience.
- Meet your clients in person, connect with new prospects, partake in industry events and expand your network by doing what you do best – connecting with people.
- Take part in and contribute to our fun loving KEEN Culture.
- Work with our entire Accounts team to ensure that client projects and deliverables are successful and are providing value for your clients.
- Confidently provide your professional opinion and recommendations based on your experience, industry trends, research, and historical successes.
- Facilitate and lead client workshops and marketing strategy sessions.
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter HERE
- Complete the Pro.file People survey HERE
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
If you would like to learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit us at keencreative.ca.