Ad Ops Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Within Alberta and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Act as a liaison between Project Delivery and MarketingScience teams
- Oversee the QA process from campaign set up to launch to maintenance
- Create media pixels for tracking and work with Marketing Science on implementation
- Troubleshoot any issues of tags not firing, creative not loading, incorrect click throughs, etc.
- Test creative and verify it is running in appropriate markets and clicking through/functioning
- Utilize trafficking systems Google DCM, Facebook, Marin (SEM) to monitor campaign delivery and performance
- Work with above third party partners to verify creative updates/rotations are accurate
- Work directly with above third party partner support teams to troubleshoot any campaign issues
- Proofread paid search copy and analyze keyword lists
- Ensure pixels/tags are firing properly on campaign landing pages
- Serve as a point of contact for problem escalation
- Work with third party vendors on any system updates
- Manage deadlines and workflow
- Possess accountability for the team’s work
- Ownership of quality and consistency of deliverables
- 2- 3 years experience in advertising operations
- Full knowledge of Doubleclick DCM (formally DFA) and Facebook platform is an asset
- Previous experience with dynamic ad serving partners a plus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to implement pixels
- Basic knowledge of creating programming scripts
- Understanding of digital audiences
- Some knowledge of Marin Software
- Well versed in standard and rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile, search and other emerging channels.
- Educated on all research tools and 3rd party ad servers (listed above) is an asset
- Comfortable working with media and analytics teams
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, or Smart Sheets is an asset
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
The Ad Operations role oversees the QA process for all digital media activities across all channels. This person must know how to troubleshoot any issues on paid search, display, video, paid social campaigns, as well as monitor campaign performance. They will be responsible for facilitating and managing the relationship between Critical Mass and our third party vendors. They will maintain and optimize campaigns and alert of any issues to the media planning team.
**This role is open to a candidate in Alberta & British Columbia.