Agency Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 30th Jul, 2019
- Haste Post-haste
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
Careers with HP-h
We’re on a mission to add something new to Edmonton’s creative scene. The folks at Haste Post-haste (HP-h) have decades of experience in strategy, naming, branding, identity, advertising and digital experience.
We’re big on clarity, respect and genuine teamwork. If you’re looking to work alongside a team of ambitious professionals in a fast-paced environment, HP-h may just be a perfect fit.
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 25, 2019
Agency Graphic Designer, HP-h
We’re on the search for a talented and enthusiastic creative to join the HP-h team. If you’re eager to start your career in an up-and-coming creative agency, we’d love to chat.
The day-to-day role
As an experienced graphic designer, your love of the craft is palpable. Your portfolio demonstrates imagination and originality. But, you’re also keenly aware of current trends and timeless design principles.
In this exciting role, you’ll help influence and strengthen brands and advertising campaigns across Alberta and beyond. Your design work will support our growth as an agency, as well as our clients’ businesses.
At HP-h, you’ll work alongside talented and skilled people who you can learn from, while sharing your ideas and teaching others too.
- Passionate about brand development and advertising design
- Interested in both digital and traditional mediums
- Solid understanding of production art, printing techniques and final file packaging
- Excels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Hungry for professional growth and opportunity
- Lifelong learner and confident decision maker
- Eager communicator and collaborator
- Self starter and critical thinker
- Problem solver and proactive planner
- Proficient in Google Drive and basic computer applications
- Excellent understanding of essential Adobe design programs: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, etc.
- Professional experience in brand identity & system development and execution
- Experience with digital and traditional mediums (Google ads to billboards)
- Intermediate level presentation skills
- Research and moodboarding experience
- Diplomatic interpersonal skills
As a career-motivated person, this role will continually expand your skill set, allowing you to further build a specialization in branding and advertising design. This opportunity is best suited for someone with intermediate level experience (2 – 4 years), however, a combination of personal qualities and skills will be considered.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org