Posted/Last Revised: 15th Dec, 2018
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
Who you are:
- You have 8+ years of graphic design experience
- You have a Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- You are distinctly creative and driven to develop ideas that are bigger, better, and beyond what is expected.
- You lead with insight and feel intune with culture, community, and innovation.
- You have a keen eye for detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
- You have a solid understanding of design principles; kerning, spatial layouts, typography, colour, imagery, etc.
- You are a confident communicator that can articulate a vision to team and clients with conviction.
- You understand how to take a project from a brief to production and final layout.
- You are positive, self-motivated, and solution-driven individual
- You thrive within a team and enjoy pushing others to achieve success and excellence.
- You work well under pressure, are able to multitask and oversee multiple projects and people at any given time.
- You value critique and creative direction of your work.
- You have a strong ability and knowledge in Adobe programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Sketch
- You are experienced in designing for digital applications including UX/UI, web, apps, social media, and online ads.
- You have solid writing and communication skills
- You are looking to work within a growing company that places high value on team, culture, and client service.
- Contact Name
- Matt Aubin
- Closing Date
- Feb. 1, 2019
KEEN Creative is seeking a talented Art Director to complement our creative team, while striving for new levels of creative awesomeness. With a great passion for our work, our clients and community, our mission is to create engaging solutions that foster and leave a positive impact at every turn. Continually expanding our business, we are currently looking to add a creative, skilled, and experienced Art Director to our talented and growing team.
As Art Director, you will be responsible for establishing, implementing, and overviewing captivating and unique visual concepts and artwork with our team. As an integral part of our business, you’ll work to support our Creative Director and Accounts team in presenting campaign and brand concepts to clients. With your industry experience, you’ll apply your creative, ideation, and direction skills to various mediums including digital, print, video, photo, and more.
Your Responsibilities include:
Researching and generating strong and on-trend creative ideas and concepts for various client campaigns and consumer experiences
Developing key visual assets to establish various brands and campaigns
Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all brand elements, media, and campaigns
Inspiring clients to be bold and think differently though application of fresh, inventive and unique visual concepts
Exploring creative ways to apply artwork to both traditional and new media formats
Working with all teams (Creative, Marketing, Web, Accounts) to ensure work is on scope and on time.
Continuously learning and growing in your role, creative thinking, and technical skill-sets
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by visiting https://www.keencreative.ca/careers/
- Complete the Pro.file People survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57985
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
To learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit http://www.keencreative.ca.