Posted/Last Revised: 7th Aug, 2021
- The Helm Clothing
- $62 000 - $70 000
- Educational Req.
Degree or diploma in marketing or communications
- Contact Name
- Chad Helm
- Contact Phone
- (780) 938-4356
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 15, 2022
Who We Are
The Helm is a high-end men’s clothing company offering a unique collection of ready-to-wear and custom clothing from the best brands across the globe. More than just the products in the store, The Helm is a retail and style experience that Edmontonians can’t get anywhere else.
We have a relaxed, knowledgeable team ready to inform, educate, and inspire our customers. We aim to change the way men approach dressing themselves every day, creating a culture of engaged, ethical, and stylish men in Edmonton and beyond through our in-store and e-commerce offerings.
Overview of position
The Brand Manager is responsible for building and maintaining The Helm’s brand image, whether through written content, relationships, online experiences, visual campaigns, events, or internal processes. The person in this role develops, manages, and executes the communications strategy for The Helm, all while documenting and reporting on the outcomes with a data-driven perspective.
We are looking for a self-motivated communications professional who is able to lead and manage projects, working both collaboratively with the team as well as independently. The ideal candidate has the ability to write efficiently for multiple mediums, putting great thought into how each piece of content helps to elevate the brand and achieve our goals. You will work with both internal and external creatives as well as the leadership team to bring strategies and campaigns to life.
Overview of responsibilities
- Managing marketing and communications projects, including timelines and budgets
- Overseeing the creative department
- Strategic planning and execution
- Maintaining a consistent brand image, both in written and visual communications
- Content strategy and copywriting for web and print
- Digital marketing, including social media management, digital advertising, SEO
- Ensuring the adoption of marketing initiatives at an internal level, creating a consistent in-store and online experience for customers
- Establish and maintain ongoing reporting, analyze results to make data-driven decisions
- Event planning and coordination
- Degree or diploma in marketing or communications (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing and communications, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create clear, consistent, and on-brand content
- Self starter with the ability to identify goals and gaps, and then execute on solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, Facebook and Google ads, and all social media tools
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Opportunities to travel
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $62,000.00-$70,000.00 per year