Church Digital Media Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 14th Jan, 2022
- Beulah Alliance Church
- Educational Req.
- What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
- Innovative strategizer who pushes the status quo with confidence and optimism.
- Adept at creating communication and marketing strategies, able to effectively communicate vision of Beulah to the congregation and beyond.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of managing and directing volunteer, paid staff, and vendors.
- Above average technological awareness and familiarity with current design and communication tools (Experience with Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, social media backend best practices is an asset).
- Experience with proof reading, editing and copy creation with a high attention to detail.
- A self-starter with the ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in a deadline focused, collaborative team is preferred.
- A comprehensive understanding of print and page layout and web communication.
- Tuned into best practices for 21st century communication trends and methods.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related field. A Marketing or Design diploma or degree is preferred.
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 24, 2022
Digital Media Coordinator
Permanent @ 40hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible to help develop, coordinate, and implement Beulah’s communications strategy supporting future growth. To promote engagement of those already connected, and not yet connected to Beulah.
In this role you will:
- Utilize diverse digital marketing skills to resource ministries and help move digital strategy forward.
- Support implementation of communication strategies to: market, inform, and promote ministry programs and events, weekend services elements, stories, next steps, and special events.
- Create, coordinate, solicit, schedule, and publish social media content on multiple platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, other approved and relevant new platforms.
- Engage, monitor, and manage Beulah’s corporate interaction on multiple social media platforms.
- Coordinate and post live and pre-recorded video content for social media.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create and modify files for social media and basic ministry needs.
- Develop media platforms to accomplish goals and strategies of future growth and reach with special focus on innovation and user base intuition (Website, Video, Podcasts, Social platforms, etc.).
- Write, review, and proof copy for print, web, and video to ensure accuracy and brand alignment.
- Coordinate production of branded promotional and ministry related items.
- Develop and maintain Beulah’s website for effective next steps and ministry initiatives.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of applications and web-related projects as necessary.
- Participate in and lead creative planning meetings to develop effective and innovative online content.
- Develop, recruit, train, and equip volunteers to accomplish goals of effective communication, marketing of ministry activities and weekend services.
- Maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers. Support operations of the Communications team.
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible. Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.