Posted/Last Revised: 5th Feb, 2019
- BUKSA Strategic Conference Services
- based on experience
- Educational Req.
- At a minimum, some administrative experience along with a passion for event planning
- Excellent technical skills – Excel, Word, min 45 WPM
- A love for technology and websites
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Taking pride in your work
- Building trust with your teams and your clients
- Experience in communications, marketing, hospitality, social media, and/or websites an asset
- Diploma or certificate in event planning, business, PR, or administration, or related experience
- Contact Name
- David Younghans
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 15, 2019
Are you great at planning events? Excel at organizing people, schedules or things? Love to see people come together for great experiences? BUKSA may be just the place for you. We have openings for entry-level and more experienced Conference Coordinators.
You will work with our Conference Managers in designing and delivering events across Canada. Drawing on your creativity and organizational prowess, you will plan events from start to finish and keep track of all the moving parts. You get involved in every aspect of the event including: venues, marketing, websites and social media, speaker management, programs, special events, and registration. As the ‘hub’ of the conference team, you also set meeting schedules, prepare meeting packages, and take minutes.
Visit our website http://www.buksa.com/careers for the full application package. This posting is open until February 15, 2019 or until the positions are filled.