Content Writer / Inbound Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 31st Jan, 2020
- Gateway Mechanical Services
- Educational Req.
- Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated experience as a content writer.
- Post-secondary degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Perfect written English, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. (Writing for B2B audiences is considered an asset.)
- Strong project management skills along with the ability to prioritize competing priorities, meet tight deadlines and use critical thinking in pressure situations.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of SEO and analytics.
- Must have experience working with office including word, excel and PowerPoint
- Must have experience using WordPress to manage websites.
- Contact Name
- Steve Kress
- Contact Phone
- (780) 426-6055
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 14, 2020
Writing is not just a passion for you, it’s an obsession. You love doing research and conducting interviews to deliver relatable and engaging stories that draw people in and ultimately generate interest and engagement.
You grew up hoping to join the grammar police, and when you realized they didn’t exist, you secretly created your own logo and badge so you could make it your personal goal to rid the world of improper sentence structure, punctuation and spelling.
Gateway Mechanical Services is looking for an exceptional individual with boundless creativity, impeccable writing and an unmatched desire to create compelling articles/blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, case studies, social media content, web copy and more.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Inbound Marketing Specialist / Content Writer should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
If you think you have what we need, then please keep reading and don’t forget to send us writing sample so we can see what you’ve accomplished so far.
- Write content and copy for marketing materials, articles, blogs posts, case studies, white papers, emails and newsletters, including the company website and social media platforms, with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Manage social platforms and respond to engagements as needed.
- Implement SEO best practices and strategies when generating content.
- Actively manage and promote our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms for link building and PR opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments and various internal stakeholders to produce content.
- Conduct research and interview key stakeholders to inform content creation.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Strategize, develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns to support marketing strategies and tactics.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your resume, salary expectations, cover letter, and writing samples on our website by visiting https://gatewaymechanical.ca/careers/
- You will have to wrap it all in a single PDF, our system is limited to one upload.
- If selected we will be in touch to set up an interview. Good luck