Copy Writer (1 month contract)
Posted/Last Revised: 27th Jul, 2020
- We Know Training
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- You have excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
- You have a portfolio showcasing past projects writing copy for the web, particularly eCommerce websites
- Your portfolio demonstrates breadth of experience in terms of writing tone and subject matter
- You have knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO and marketing funnels, and how those processes might shape website copy
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, able to dive into a task with minimal direction
- Contact Name
- Colten Nahrebeski
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 7, 2020
Short-term contract, with possibility of future work. Scope: 1 major project (1month).
You are creative and detail oriented. Your writing is consistent, compelling, and error-free.
You are a storyteller. You do more than just create killer copy; you capture a brand’s unique voice and vision with everything you write.
You are a brand ambassador, ready to prime our eCommerce sites for conversions with audience-driven copy.
We Know Training is looking for a contract Copy Writer to support our Marketing team. We are developing a new eCommerce website and need an experienced web copy writer to help us capture users’ attention and guide them through the buying journey. This role will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
- Review style guides and audience/industry research, connecting with subject matter experts and marketing team as needed to fill in gaps
- Work closely with the Creative Director to understand the purpose and flow of each page
- Create compelling conversion-oriented copy for 30-40 unique webpages, considering user experience, SEO, and user journey
- Coordinate a feedback and editing process to finalize copy
- Develop associated print collateral as requested
Why We Know Training?
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are a fast-moving and growth-oriented company, with an aggressive 10-year outlook.
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rates
Interested? Apply online