Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Sep, 2021
- Full Punch
- Educational Req.
Are you a rockstar Copywriter who can help us avoid using words like ‘rockstar’?
We’re looking to add an intermediate/senior Copywriter to our growing team who has, and we cannot stress this enough, advertising agency experience. You’re a wordsmith ninja who develops big 360 campaign concepts, crafts scripts that bring people to tears (the funny and sad ones), writes clever headlines, stares long copy in the face and says “bring it on” and all-around creates work that leaves people thinking “hot damn, I wish I came up with that!”. Sound like you? Well then, keep reading…
You’ll be joining an egoless group of misfits and ad nerds who love what they do, and so should you. You love a good challenge and are constantly looking at different ways to solve problems, project-related or otherwise. And most importantly, you’re not an asshole. No one has time for that. Seriously.
- Contact Name
- Chris Zawada
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Develop copy and concepts across a wide range of areas from 360 ad campaigns, brand naming and everything in between.
- Always looking for ways to push innovation and excellence in your craft.
- Curious and collaborative, bring plenty of ideas forward and always be willing to share.
- Balance multiple projects at once and manage your own time.
- An ambition to create award-winning, world-class work.
- Industry experience creating ads and crafting copy for all media, new and old.
- Ambitious and motivated self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and desire to always learn.
- An obsession for our industry and staying abreast of current events.
- Strong conceptual, collaborative, detail-oriented, and organizational skills.
- Great eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effectively communicates and works well in a team environment.
- Awards and accolades score bonus points.
If you like what you’ve read (or think you can do better), then let’s chat. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s see if we can make sweet ad-goodness together.
So that’s you, now a bit about us. The world doesn’t need another agency, but brands need creative partners who can scale with bespoke teams to take on any challenge. Strategically bold, creatively brave, and fiercely independent, we give brands the creative punch they need to make an impact. We are Full Punch.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits
- Flexible time-off
- Career growth
- Investment in learning and development
- No egos
Full Punch values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, or family/marital status.